Monday, December 15, 2008

CONTEST TIME!

Ok, here it is, my first contest. As the year is coming to a close, I've taken some time to look back on all the fun shoots I've had and chosen my favourite 10 photos. Although I'd love to showcase one from each shoot, it would just be too many to ask voters to look at so I narrowed it down - it was tougher than I expected! All my 'other favourites' have been posted on my website. This is NOT a cutest kid contest (not a fan of those) - these are simply my picks chosen because of a feeling it evokes, a certain look, composition, colour - you name it.

What I'm asking people to do is take a look below at the 10 shots, fire off an email to info@kellymacdonaldphoto.com and give me the number of your favourite - numbers are found directly ABOVE photo (and there's a prize for voters too). I'll only accept one vote per email address and to keep this fair and from becoming a popularity contest, I'm going to invite some fellow photographers and my own friends to weigh in on their choice.

Here's the deal. The contest will be open for 7 days (December 15 to December 21). The winner will be posted here, on December 22. The person(s) in the photo garnering the most votes will receive their choice of:

1. A 2009 wall calendar - custom designed to showcase photos from your shoot;

2. A 11x14 print of the winning photo or any other photo from their shoot (mounted and ready to frame);

3. An 8" x 8" square, 20-25 page custom designed and printed softcover book of photos from your shoot; or

4. A $75 gift certificate to go towards a second photo session or to give as a gift.

AND, to thank everyone who votes, I'll do a random draw of all voters and the winner will receive $35 off a session.


So spread the word, get family and friends to vote and GOOD LUCK : )


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.

1 comment: