Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home sweet home

I first met this little lady's mother two years ago. It was then that she told me her hopes to adopt – to add to her family, give her boys a little sister and a child a better life. This past weekend I met Gracie. Although she's been in Canada only four short months, she is very much at home here.






And it's not hard to see that her brothers ADORE her! She has two great role models in these boys.


Happy first birthday Gracie - here's to many more amazing years!

5 comments:

  1. These photos are stunning. I'm amazed, and only wish I lived close enough to get some family photos done! You are very talented... wow!

    (I'm here from the Yahoo group)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the baby is gorgeous! and so are the boys and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE the new header banner you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful family!!! fantastic job with the portraits - mom must love them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! these are gorgeous..!

    ReplyDelete