Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009 and hello 2010!

2009 was a great year and I thank everyone - clients, friends, family, blog readers, FB fans... everyone that was a part of it. I met many new faces, the support was amazing and I'm super excited about the coming year. I have sessions already booked, gift certificates to be redeemed, my first wedding to shoot... lots of things planned and some exciting changes.

I've updated my website with some recent pics, new prices, a Q&A section and more to come. I'm looking forward to doing the 3 shoots donated to help raise money and food for the Salvation Army (parentguide.ca) and I've just joined another charity group that has a special place in my heart (more to come on that one soon).

Hate to post without any pics so here are a few from Christmas morning at our house...




Here's to an even bigger and better year than the last : )

No comments:

Post a Comment