Tuesday, March 9, 2010

WIN A FREE SHOOT!

Maybe it's the sunshine, the melting snow, the fact I actually picked up a rake today and not a shovel... I'm itching to get outside and shoot AND feeling very generous. So, to celebrate spring (which *fingers crossed* is just around the corner) I'm having a contest.

What's up for grabs? a FREE photo session and a special digital package including 10 digital files. (valued at over $750!) 

Who can enter? Anyone! This can be a family, child, newborn, high school senior, couple or a 'just you' shoot. 

Here's how to enter (you get one entry for each of the following):
1. enter using this link (give it a minute to load directly from my site - it may appear, disappear and reload - not sure why, I'm no web master but let it do it's thing and then fill it out. 
2.  Fan me on Facebook. (Already a fan? You’re automatically entered.) 
3. Get friends to become a fan and as long as they say who sent them in a quick message (either message me or post on the wall), you both get an entry.
4. Make a blog comment on any new or recent blog post for the rest of the month of March. Each comment (one per post though please) will get you an entry.
So lots of ways to enter - the more you do, the greater your chances. The contest will run from today until March 31st (midnight). A winner will be drawn at random on April 1st - check the blog that day for the winner.
**BONUS **
Forward this blog post (just use the envelope button at the bottom of the post) to any and all of your friends who might be interested in winning a FREE session. Make sure to tell them to put your name in the message space.
For each friend that you refer, you will receive a bonus entry. The more you spread the word, the more chances you’ll have to win!
Photoshoot must take place before September 2010 and can include up to 5 immediate family members. Session must take place within 35kms of Woodstock (there may be some exceptions - ie. if from Toronto and I can squeeze you in on a weekend I'm already there doing a shoot, there's a good chance we can do it in your home town). You don't have to live in this area to enter, but must be willing to travel if you win or if you'd prefer I come to you, my usual travel fee will apply. You must sign a model release form allowing me to use images taken for promotional purposes (I ask this of all my clients). You can be a new or returning client - the contest is open to all. Good luck  : )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, I would love to give you a shout out on my blog. If you have a photo that I can include let me know. Your blog is lovely. K

    ReplyDelete