Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back in the hood...

A gorgeous summer evening, a super cute wee man full of personality, and a simple walk around the neighbourhood (my old hood in fact). Erin is a friend of mine from university who I found out, now lives only a block away from our old house in Toronto. Too bad the timing wasn't right... I know our boys would have been good friends. I have a real soft spot for this neighbourhood - our first house, great neighbours, both our boys were born there... it was nice to be back!

And sure we had other plans for the shoot but it's sometimes best to just follow the lead of children...




...and if any photographers out there have any tips on how to make your images look better on blogger, I'd love to chat. They look so much better than they appear - so frustrating!

2 comments:

  1. I adore your use of colour and light. These photos exhibit such fun and warmth. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a blessing for that little boy to be so loved by his parents, and you captured it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete