Monday, April 13, 2009

A few notes...


Another holiday over : (

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter. We certainly did - an easter egg hunt, a sunday feast and way too many treats. It's back to reality now (with enough chocolate to help us get through the next month or so : )

Just a couple of notes...
Spring/summer is booking up. If you're thinking about a shoot, let me know asap so I can book you in. Weekends are always the first to fill so thought I'd take a bit of the pressure of those days and offer $20 off the session fee for Monday or Wednesday sessions. I'll also be revising my pricelist for products (coffee table books in particular) in the next couple of weeks - so if you want to take advantage of current prices, book now. All prices are locked in at the time of booking.

And I'm still working on getting the photographer templates up - if interested, check back next week and I'll have them ready.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment