Thursday, April 30, 2009

On the other side...

This was a first for me - photographing another photographer.

When a local photographer (check her out here - she's great) asked me to do a family shoot, I jumped at the chance. And what a gorgeous (growing) family. Not only were they up for anything, they were so much fun!

This is a fairly long post but believe me, I had a hard time choosing just seven to show...





Pregnant moms aren't the only ones who need a treat.



And this momma isn't just creative behind the camera, she also designed her own t-shirt...







I couldn't resist including this one...

2 comments:

  1. love the new heading. That second to last one... gorgeous! Is Anyone that pretty prego? Totally Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! And I agree with Chrissi, Very hollywood, and very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete