Friday, June 4, 2010

Rachael and Bob

He loves zombie movies, she reads tarot cards. He plays drums, she the guitar. He has a quiet calm about him and she an infectious smile. Such a fun, cool, genuinely sweet couple. When Rachael started describing Bob to me she used words like artistic and well read. She claimed to pale in comparison to him but that is not the case, both halves of this couple are pretty amazing and spending time with them made me remember days before marriage, mortgages and kids. Days when you could walk for hours, with no concept of time, lose yourself in each other, be real, dream, laugh, enjoy every minute. 

Not only did we have a super fun engagement shoot but I also get to capture their big day. Yes, I have truly lucked out when it comes to weddings. A gorgeous, sexy couple for my very first wedding and these two for my second and to top it all off I teaming up again with fellow photographer Diana Nazareth. We had such a great time with our first wedding, we're doing another and hopefully many more together. Thanks for a fun evening guys - I'm looking forward to August!

8 comments:

  1. awesome shots, love them all but especially the close-up of the girl playing guitar!
    What a beautiful couple, I wish them every happiness :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kelly, great great great great GREAT!!! they will cherish these Forever!!! I hope they'll make them huge in their family-room. beautiful art. beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are are so sweet and I love the series of shots. The last one is beautiful - it's tricky to make face-on shots artistic and you definitely did it with this one.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots Kelly. Perfect setting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. goooooorgeous shoot, kelly!! i am seriously loving all the green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic Kelly!! I love every single one of them! Great work , as usual!

    ReplyDelete