Thursday, May 27, 2010

With this ring...

I've tossed around the idea of wedding photography for a while now but all in all, have pretty much avoided it, until this past weekend that is. It took an amazing partner (Diana Nazareth - check her out), a gorgeous bride (who also happens to be a great photographer as well, Jaime Coyle ) and a small, intimate wedding to get my feet wet. It was the perfect first wedding. Not only was Jaime willing and beautiful, she, along with her now husband Dave were so cool about the entire day. Not even the threatening thunderstorms could stress them out. We went on about our day amidst the rain and had to smile as it ended just in time to head to the Distillery District and have some fun shooting the couple alone. 

Here are just a few of my shots from the day.




So, after such a great first experience, I think Diana and I have decided we'd love to do this again. If you or someone you know is looking for a wedding photographer, let us know. We can chat and see if we'd be a good fit.

11 comments:

  1. Love it Kelly. These shots will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!! The location is perfect too! Way to go ladies - you rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photography and subject :) LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KELLY!!!
    These are beautiful and Jaime is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! Gorgeous! Just gorgeous!

    Jaime you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Kelly :)
    Jamie you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shots and location! Jaime made a stunning bride! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kelly! Well done! And Jaime you are incredibly beautiful! Absolutely love the rusted truck. This is where I had my engagement photos taken and brings back so many good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't rave about these enough. Unreal!! I don't even look that pregnant. I love you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually, you don't look pregnant at all - I had no idea! Stunning bride and stunning photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly you have found a new forte!! These are gorgeous! I wish I could get married again just to have photos like this!

    ReplyDelete