Monday, August 30, 2010

Rain, rain, go away...

I hate that I can't control the weather. I watch it like a hawk. In fact, the weather network and I are pretty tight but I've yet to find a way to control it.

This was one of those days when I thought it had us beat. I drove out to Thorndale, all the way hoping the skies would clear. Still raining when I arrived, we waited, we watched but the rain kept coming down but instead of packing it in and rescheduling, this determined family wouldn't let a few drops get in the way of a family shoot. We headed outside under tree cover (thank goodness the property was full of them) and although we couldn't shoot around all the gorgeous gardens, we did get in what counts the most - some fun, some family and lots of smiles.

and just when the weather decides to cooperate, just when you think all is good... you realize it's not just the weather that we can't control.

No comments:

Post a Comment