Tuesday, August 31, 2010

50 years in the making...

This past weekend I got a glimpse into what it would be like to be a part of a large family and no, this isn't an 'only child' or, as I used to call it, 'lonely child' rant but just sharing what a happy place this family took me to. Lots of smiles and laughs and two amazing parents behind it all. Not sure exactly what the recipe is for over 50 years of marriage but I'd love to get just a taste of what these two share. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family, even if just for one day.

Here are a some of my favourites from the afternoon...



Looking for family photos? Be sure to check my new site and drop me a line!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post Kelly. You captured the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, clear, colorful photos of gorgeous people. very very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics of the Pow family. Chris I just love your pic of the youngest. She is such a little blondy. - Dana Stevenson

    ReplyDelete