Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All dressed up and no place to go....

Christmas day at our house is a pretty casual affair. We wake up, open presents in our pajamas and quite often, the boys stay just like that for the entire day. It's comfy, fun and lets face it... there are way too may other important things to do after Santa has made his appearance than worry about getting dressed. That's what I thought anyways until I saw these cuties in (what will be) their Christmas dresses. Now if my boys were this fun to dress up there is no way an all-day pj event would fly. 

These two little ladies (who I have a bit of a soft spot for as they're friends with my boys and it's their home that I leave my boys at when I'm working) were AMAZINGLY easy to work with on a very cold day this past weekend. Throwing coats on and off, moving them here and there, asking them to look at the camera... they didn't complain once. Seriously... not once!

12 comments:

  1. OMG I love the pictures !!!!The girls were excited to have there pictures on the computer---Bridget was very impressed that you got her shoes in the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kelly!! Such pretty girls and you've captured them beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...how totaly adorable! They are precious <3
    And as I am sure you have noticed Kelly,my twins LOVE to dress up like this everyday! hehe A prince and a Princess,and every day ends up being a special one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly these are so beautiful! I love the last shot on the left :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning images Kelly! Mom and Dad are going to LOVE these. Gorgeous little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images Kelly!! Love their matching outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your use of colour and tone is striking Kelly! I love these! These girls are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! A perfect location for these gorgeous girls!! The colours work so well with their dresses! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Kelly. I find it so hard getting great images of kids together and you got so many great one's:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic location Kelly. I love their interaction as well.

    Girl outfits make me want to have a little girl one day. The shopping is way better for girls!

    ReplyDelete