Friday, November 19, 2010

And he finally gave in...


This little guy was supposed to be my first newborn shoot in December. He surprised everyone with an early arrival this past weekend though (made mom miss her baby shower in fact) so I got to meet him a little sooner than expected. He gave me a bit of a hard time in the beginning but when he's this cute, he's allowed! 

Let me introduce Colton. He is seven days old, has a very proud mom and dad, he's quiet and alert, has enviable eye lashes and I can pretty much guarantee that he's going to be a heartbreaker.


6 comments:

  1. beautiful!! What a handsome little man, and I love the green in the first two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! I loved this set, super cute and I loved the green you used too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOO in love with the hat one <3
    LOVE,LOVE,LOVE HIM! What a total doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last one Kelly...so curly. I am sure mom and dad loved them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these Kelly. Your newborn work is awesome!!! I love all the textures and bright colours you use for contrast.

    ReplyDelete