Thursday, September 3, 2009

It is a happy day!



Just had to share... I got my dream camera today (ok, well there's always an unattainable dream, this was the attainable one). AND a new super lens. I've only shot a few images with it but wow - look out! So excited to try this baby out on some upcoming sessions.

I've made it through the first year and a half with a great camera, a kit lens and another fabulous (albeit very modest) little lens which I have used about 80% of the time (that's my 50mm 1.4). NOW I have power. This opens a whole new word and I know the camera does NOT make the photographer, but I'm definitely hoping it helps the photographer out just a wee bit!

3 comments:

  1. WAHOOO the Mark II! And is that the 24L I see on the body??! Lucky lady! I can't wait to see all the awesome shots you're going to produce with these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. {clapping} So exciting!! WOW....you're going to explode! Congrat's on a great lens & body!!

    ReplyDelete