Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Starting to catch up...

My computer is back after a week and a half of repairs which means I am going to be BUSY! Here's the first of the 3 sneak peeks I've yet to post.

I photographed this family last fall and it was one of my favourite shoots of 2008. They came back for another shoot a week or so ago and we had a great time again. I love photographing them - not just because mom is a friend of mine - but they're so fun and are always open to anything. And look at these kids... too cute!











5 comments:

  1. I love these shots. You're a pro at interacting with your clients - everything looks so natural and the colors are stunning (does help to have cute models though doesn't it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun family shots! love the one of the boy with arrow. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! Way. To. Go. I would soooo have those Huge on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that LAST one is def. my FAVE... sweet family shots!

    ReplyDelete