Wednesday, September 30, 2009

No more waiting...

Not too long ago we were waiting for Oliver. Well, it seems Oliver didn't want to wait for anything and arrived 3 weeks ahead of schedule. I had the pleasure of meeting this little guy today and did he make me work! Can you tell he wasn't too impressed with me...


Afraid of missing something, this little trouper stayed awake for most of the shoot (would someone please tell these babies that we like sleepy shots). I'm stubborn though and won't let these babies win - no matter how good of a fight they put up. I'm posting this the night of the shoot because I'm afraid mom didn't think we got any - we did!





3 comments:

  1. awwwww, SO CUTE! :) love that shot of his toes, i can never get enough of baby toesies! :) these are fantastic pics, kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do it all so well, newborns, kids, families. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow kelly! I need to have a baby and bring her to you to photograph!!

    ReplyDelete