Monday, November 16, 2009

I love surprises, especially good ones!

When I book a shoot with a new client it's always a bit of a mystery. What will the family be like? what will they look like? will the weather cooperate? what will the location be like?... so many unknowns.

This past Sunday, I travelled to Toronto for a shoot. A shoot with new clients at a location I suggested but have never seen. You can't believe how thrilled I was when I arrived there to find out the location was AMAZING, the weather was ideal (mild, overcast... perfect in my mind) and a family with some of the most amazing red hair and freckles I have ever seen!

Thank you mom, dad and boys for a great shoot. Here are a few of my favourites from the morning...











3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Kelly! You must share this location! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are One in a Million, Kelly. Great job, perfectly blended colors. They have got to be loving you! (and lucky you that they were so gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelly - beautiful shots!!! i'm totally loving the location, the tall grass, the earthy tones, everything! way to rock it! :)

    ReplyDelete