Thursday, November 19, 2009

Such a sweetie...

I LOVE my two boys. I've always been happy with boys, never really had a need to have pink in the house but after meeting this little gal, kinda makes me think a little girl would have been nice. She's a doll and her parents adore her - for obvious reasons. Thank you to an amazing family for letting me spend a couple of hours with you. Here are a few of the shots we got to tide you over until you get home from the sunny south : )





and I honestly don't know where this one came from because I don't remember seeing a single pout the entire time I was there - she was soooo good (but here's a little pout and I couldn't resist including it).






2 comments:

  1. Awwwww love her little jacket!! :) So cute! Great shots Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shots are so clean and crisp and I do love your colours. I've been a blog stalker for a while now and thought it finally time to say hello. Great work.

    ReplyDelete