Sunday, November 1, 2009

No looking back...

I admit, I've been neglecting the blog for a while now - it's just one of those things that can fall behind when things get busy - but I'm back! I've had a change of pace lately - working on some commercial stuff and most recently my high school senior venture.

Here's my first senior - gorgeous, sweet and a natural model. Thank you Katelyn for weathering the cold, and giving me some great shots! I'm looking forward to shooting more of this age - they look when you ask, look away when you ask, there's no chasing, no bribes necessary... easy work and fun too! It's such an important age to capture - and those cap and gown shots don't quite do our seniors justice.
















Our nice days are now numbered so if anyone is looking for an 2009 outdoor shoot, contact me asap - we may be able to squeeze you in. Otherwise I'll start booking for the spring in a few weeks.

6 comments:

  1. what a beauty! and such awesome pics you've made of her..wonderful pp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly These are GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! She looks amazing and I love all the fall foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's about time you're back! :) LOVELY shots as always kelly. seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girl and gorgeous shots. Love the last two and the lighting in them all. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are fantastic! beautiful colors and expression!

    ReplyDelete