Friday, September 3, 2010

Double the cuteness...

Meet Benjamin and Bianca. Two sweethearts I met earlier this week. I LOVE photographing newborns so I was in my glory with two of them! And they were so good - their mom said they are daytime sleepers and she was right (good for me, bad for mom). It was a super warm day so we decided to take the second half of the shoot outside. Huge thanks to Kelly Gemmell for her help - a second set of hands is so nice when there are two involved (which I'm sure Benjamin and Bianca's parents are discovering).

10 comments:

  1. love that 3rd one, these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. You certainly have a way with children of all ages. I have never seen babies photographed outdoors but this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!! So sweet. Great job, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just too sweet for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the feet are two sweet for words!!!!
    Love that snuggle'y' last one too!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE them! As if you got them both to sleep at the same time...YOU are the baby whisperer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are awesome, kelly! it was wonderful to work with you again, and of course to meet those two little sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete