Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Air, land and sea...


Back in March I ran a little contest for a free shoot and digital package. I was amazed with the number of entries and thrilled when I drew the winner - an old friend from Toronto who I met right after I had my first son. We'd meet at a coffee shop or park with some other moms, let our babies play and chat about everything under the sun (what I wouldn't do to have just a couple of mornings like that again - no schedule, just a wee baby tote to around and some friends to visit). Well, her baby is now almost six and she's since added another. 

We've made a few attempts at fitting this shoot in but her hubby is on the road a lot and when home and the weather is nice, these two fill their days jumping out of planes. So, this past weekend we made it happen... toured around their hometown of Port Colborne and of course, ended the shoot at the drop zone. 

And I PROMISE to come back in the spring - not to shoot but to jump!






8 comments:

  1. Great shoot! Love how each image is unique, but they all flow together. beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greatest Family! ....you captured their coolness' beautifully!! :-) -karri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, love your processing. Great family pics:)
    http://ridgemeadowsphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool Kelly! Love the processing and what a great location with the plane! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Chrissi.. I love how you uniqueness of the images! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as always Mali-mum :-) Kelly, you captured the boys' personalities perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous session Kelly!! Cool locations too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you crazy?? you're gonna jump??? man.. braver than me ;) the shots are awesome.. love how you incorporated the plane & parachutes :)

    ~S

    ReplyDelete