Thursday, September 30, 2010

'Nothing but the whole wide world...'

When Shannon of Shannonview Photography asked me to help her out with an upcoming wedding, she sold me on the fact that the couple getting married was cool, fun and up for anything. How could I say no to that? Well, the wedding was this past weekend and it did not disappoint! It was in the most adorable country chapel and inside I witnessed such an intimate, warm ceremony that was different than any other I've been a part of. Simple, real and full of heart. It wrapped up with a song sang by the groom to the bride with a little help from some of their friends and then everyone headed outside for a little champagne under a full, perfect moon.



 







Please contact me or check out my site if you're looking for photos!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these Kelly. Instruments in wedding photography is a must (and I am really liking roller skates too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Kelly! Love the unique wedding! Must have been a nice change! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love these!

    Kelly you rule, as always!!
    R

    ReplyDelete