Wednesday, May 19, 2010

45 is a pretty impressive number...

and when I mentioned this to the couple celebrating that very number together, they said "and still in love"... it doesn't get much better than that.

Being an only child I'm always intrigued by large families. I never really longed to be a part of one - sure I dreamed of one day having a brother but it was only ever one, and an older one at that which is a pretty tough request. I'm more of a one-on-one kind of girl. Large groups intimidate me and tend bring out the shy school girl I once was. This family however made me wish I grew up in a house full of siblings - an extended family of 20, all together this past weekend to celebrate their parents' 45th anniversary. My camera was kept pretty busy and I'm still sorting through the shots but here are just a few from the day.



4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful, Kelly! You did a fantastic job with a large group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome!! love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last image - very sweet and earthy. Gentle and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete