Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Day to all the Moms out there...


I consider myself pretty lucky to carry the title of mom - it's one I hold proudly. 

Being a mom is one of, if not the toughest jobs around. It's also the most rewarding. Today my boys (with the help of my husband - a pretty good one at that) spoiled me. A special breakfast, presents and lots of love. The best present is pictured below.

100% Quincy and Theo's idea. They wanted to give me something that I could play with. They decided I needed a Barbie and with that Barbie, I could play transformers with them. They even convinced themselves that that Barbie could transform (the skirt comes off and becomes a cape so she can fly with the best of them). Needless to say, Barbie is a little dishevelled looking now, after a few hours of battling transformers but she's mine. My reminder that all my boys really want from me is time. Time sitting and playing... 'us' time.


Happy mother's day to all other moms out there. And to my mom, my step-mom and my mother-in-law, thank you for your time.

2 comments:

  1. That is just adorable and touching!!! What sweet little boys you have. Now go battle those transformers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, that is so precious - Q & T are so sweet! Shows what a great mom you are!

    ReplyDelete