Sunday, May 30, 2010

Time flies...

As part of my first I ♥ Toronto weekend, I got to visit this family. Julie was part of my mommy group back when I lived in Toronto and our oldest kids spent their first year or so visiting at the park, the coffee shop, listening to their moms talk mom stuff. It's amazing how fast they grow and how much people's lives can change in a few short years. They've recently added a new little gal to their family and I got to spend a gorgeous Sunday morning with the four of them.



I still have openings for my next I ♥ Toronto weekend in July so if you're in the Toronto area and interested in a shoot without the travel fee, let me know asap.

5 comments:

  1. cuuuuute Kids!!! love the family one, the composition is a great one that I've never seen before! loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, not to knock Kelly's skills but it wasn't so much composition as crazy rambunctious 4 year old! I'm amazed she got a great shot out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all but the last one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shots, all of them. The colours are gorgeous and I love your processing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah beautiful! that last one is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete