Sunday, October 3, 2010

Little Man Evan

It's been a while since I photographed this age and I almost forgot how tough it is. One and a half to two years is a busy time in a child's life - lots to explore, lots to see and do... not much time for photos. When mom called me to ask how I could photograph her son... how would I get him to stay still I didn't really have an answer - I don't. I just follow their lead and do my best to capture them as they are at that moment in time. I hope I did this little guy justice. He's adorable and with sweet blonde curls that mom said she's hanging on to as long as she can, he reminded me of my oldest at this age. I fought that first haircut for so long and I miss those baby curls! 







1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! You've captured our little guy beautifully. (Evan's aunt Kerry) :)

    ReplyDelete