Wednesday, October 13, 2010

They're plates, not spikes (I should have know that)

Spiders and dinosaurs were heavy topics at my shoot the other day - I felt right at home. Although I love little girls, give me a circle of dirt full of dinosaurs and I'm happy. I don't adore spiders but watching one feast on a bee is a bit intriguing. Yes, maybe it's a good thing I had boys.

After a couple attempts at a shoot, I finally got out to visit this family and so happy I did. Another amazing fall day - another great family (I'm starting to sound a bit redundant here). Seriously though, these guys were a pleasure to visit. I even got a lesson on dinosaurs (this kid knows his stuff)!


3 comments:

  1. You always take the best shots of little guys playing with their toys. The one you took at Christmas with the transformers will be permanently etched in my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love this session!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dog profile is the best!!! haha- love it :) and i love the incorporation of the dinos... so boy, so cute, great shoot :)

    ~S

    ReplyDelete