Monday, October 18, 2010

The third time is a charm...

As photographers (I think I can say this on behalf of a lot of my photographer friends) we thrive on feedback. Blog comments, facebook comments, emails, you name it. Because photography is such a subjective thing, I'm never sure when I put something out there, how it will be received. That's why comments mean so much. It helps me not only see what is liked but what people notice. I think it's HUGE when someone actually takes time out of their day to leave a comment. And when clients respond warmly about their photos, that's even bigger but what's even more amazing is when clients ask you to return.

This weekend I headed to Toronto to photograph two pretty special families - both of which I've photographed now three times. Here's the first family - a beautiful late afternoon on U of T campus (where both parents happen to work).

7 comments:

  1. these are lovely! I love that the location is such a big part of the family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kelly!! I absolutely love the one of the family sitting on the blanket together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH My Gosh!!!! Kelly, this is one of the best portrait sessions I have seen, by anyone. Your exposures: perfect, composition: perfect, gorgeous family: perfect. I'd put a HUGE wall art of the family in front area of my home. The kids on the pillars? so good! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous kelly!!! great job capturing them! love that light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are fantastic Kelly!

    You are truly a very talented person!!!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all! Beautiful family shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kelly, you have such a great eye. The photos are amazing, the one with the little girl in the leaves kills me. Really really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete